5-Minute Nature StoriesAbrams
Inspired by the hugely bestselling 5-Minutes Stories collections, children’s author Gabby Dawnay and illustrator Mona K present 10 read-aloud stories that invite young nature lovers to celebrate the everyday miracles in a woodland with 5-Minute Nature Stories.
Down by the meadow that blows wild and free,
There’s a world full of wonders I want you to see . . .
Written in engaging rhyming text, each real-life tale in this 10-story collection introduces one of nature’s wonders. And at the end of each story, children are invited to explore an informative “All About” page to discover more facts on the topic. Stories include:
- The Mystery of a Mushroom
- The Woodwide Web
- The Song of the Deer
- The Flight of the Blackbirds
- The Magical Metamorphosis of Frogs
- The Hidden Great Horned Owl
- The Stag Beetle’s Seven-Year Feast
- The Dance of the Honeybee
- The Little Rabbit and the Green Machine
- The Moth and the Moon
These make perfect bedtime stories for kids with curious minds!
See more kids' books about Appreciating Nature.
See our full selection of Picture Books.
- Ages: 4 to 8 years
- Materials: Hardcover
- Imprint: Magic Cat
- Author: Gabby Dawnay
- Illustrator: Mona K
- Dimensions: 112 pages; 7.8in x 10.5in
- Origin: Printed in China
- ISBN: 9781419767753